Old December 18th, 2009, 11:58 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Bill Grey[_2_]

Default Seasons Greetings.

"diamonds" wrote in message
Yes I am still alive, but slowing up and not fishing as much as I used
to.
Seasons greeting to all, especially the Old Brenig Mob.
Tight Lines,
Diamonds ( That brings back memories).

Hi Reg,

Thanks for your good wishes. May I wish everyone a Happy Christmas and an
prosperous New Year.

Like you, I don't fish much these days, I only went out twice last season
(2009) Nothing on the first trip but 4 Raimbows for 15lbs on the second.
Both trips were to a small put and take fishery with the Tawe Disabled
Fishers. With quite a few thrashing the water (anglers that is), I decided
to go slow and deep and Bingo - that was the recipe.

All the best, lads.

Bill