Old April 7th, 2011, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Bill Grey[_2_]

Default Brenig anyone?

"Sam Kennedy" wrote in message
Hi Alec, Bill et al,

I only ever made the Llandegfedd trip, I shared a boat with Alec, it
rained, I lost my hat and the outboard conked out (twice!) HOWEVER, now
that I am living a mere stones throw (with a bit of imagination) from
Brenig I would love to give it a go. I might even persuade my brother to
come along for the ride. Would be good to meet up with you again.

Regards

Sam
"Alec" wrote in message
Regards to all the old crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone think any more along the lines of a Brenig re-visit?
If so count me in, (retired now so could make any time as long as
SWMBO OK's it!
Cheers,
Alec

Hi Sam,

Llandegfedd was the only one I organised -so did you /have/ to mention the
rain :-)

I remember the hotel owner giving Dave a bucketful of ice to keep his fish
fresh till he got home. I also remember going ashore to take shelter from
the rain in a bird watchers' hide.........
and I remember a rainbow rising to a floating fag-end when nothing we
offered interested anything!!

All the best,

Bill