Old April 3rd, 2011, 03:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Andros

On Apr 2, 9:24*pm, " wrote:
On Apr 2, 8:18*pm, Giles wrote:

On Apr 2, 8:52*pm, " wrote:

Saw Willi, Danl, and Jeff for about one minute at the Congo Town
airport. They looked happy. Already I've found out that the reputation
of that trio has gotten around the island.

One is forced to suspect that there are perhaps places in the world
where the arrival of actual persons is still a noteworthy occasion.

Where were you?

The airplane fumigation was a fail, despite my Wendy's breakfast in
Nassau airport.

One hesitates to speculate on the nature of the obstruction.....the
location speaks for itself.

Sorry, Walt.

Liar.

Serious fishing tomorrow. Rigged for bones, cudas, sharks.

Serious fishing tomorrow. Rigged for bones, cudas, and sharks.

and.....?

g.
who, in these times of minimalist communiques, would probably opt for
one option or another, or other, or something else entirely.....or
something.

Utterly typical.

Thank you.....uncharacteristically kind of you.

When will you have something new?

The instant there is something new to respond to.

You?

g.
the boy just WILL NOT ****in' learn.