Old August 19th, 2009, 04:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default OT Question About Another Usenet Group

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:45:44 -0700 (PDT), Family-Outdoors
wrote:

Does anyone know what is up with rec.hunting? I believe there is a
moderator, but no posts since late June. Thought someone might know.
I asked on alt.guns, but it seems all that happens on there is people
post messages and nobody reads them or responds. Thanks!

Drop me an email address if the posting addy isn't valid - I'm sending you an
email at that addy.

TC,