Old March 23rd, 2011, 02:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Frank Reid © 2010

Default Question for the group - Really need some help

On Mar 22, 3:11*pm, s g wrote:
On Mar 16, 6:56*am, riverman wrote:

On Mar 16, 6:59*am, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:

On Mar 14, 9:07*pm, s g wrote:

Frank, contact Little Jim who hides behind tkdflies on that comcast
com. *He will have suggestions.

Had to look to see who this mysterious "SG" was. *How goes you old
reprobate?
Frank Reid

Indeed...I was just thinking about you today. How goes it? :-)

--riverman
(bought a new set of nippers)

It goes sucky... * Too much bad **** to go into detail, but this
year's highlights already include having pipes burst in my house
during an extended below zero stretch - lost my kitchen, finished
basement, and lots of my fishing and tying paraphernalia (not that
I've been using it all that much). *Still don't have the water
restored in my house after 2 months (or ceilings or walls or furniture
or ...). *Been living at my Dad's house for about a year mostly
anyways as he continues his steady decline into dementia. *Was
planning on taking a week to go to Penns this May but have eaten up
most of my vacation time supervising deconstruction of my house. *But
I haven't lost my sense of humor! *So, if you get within 100 miles of
Western Mass. get in touch - will travel for beer and tall stories.

I'll be in Bedford on the 3rd through the morning of the 6th of
April. Anyone for a beer?
Frank Reid