Old January 20th, 2004, 03:36 PM
D. Rocksvold

Default Dubbing loop question

I tried and failed at using the dubbing loop last night. I ended up just
applying it by hand. It looks so easy when I see other people using the
loop, it frustrates me...

By the way, what was the address to send the completed flies/tags to. I
finished tying mine last night at work. I just need to make up the tags.

Dustin

"rb608" wrote in message
I've read the books and the online tutorials; but I'm having just s bit of
trouble with this dubbing loop thing. I'm hoping somebody's explanation

can
shorten the learning curve a bit for me.

At a glance, this seems as though it should be a lot simpler than I'm
experiencing. I make the loop and open it with my fingers to insert the

fur
dubbing. What I can't seem to manage is an even distribution of the
material nor keeping all of the material in place as I move down the loop.
Any tips?

Joe F.