Old January 20th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Mike Connor

Default Dubbing loop question

"rb608" wrote in message
I've read the books and the online tutorials; but I'm having just s bit

of
trouble with this dubbing loop thing. I'm hoping somebody's explanation

can
shorten the learning curve a bit for me.

At a glance, this seems as though it should be a lot simpler than I'm
experiencing. I make the loop and open it with my fingers to insert the

fur
dubbing. What I can't seem to manage is an even distribution of the
material nor keeping all of the material in place as I move down the

loop.
Any tips?

Joe F.

It occurred to me, after reading your post again, and noticing that you
wrote "as I move down the loop", that you will find it a lot easier if you
keep the loop horizontal, when adding dubbing.

TL
MC