Old April 13th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Dale Coleman

Default Stike King's 3X Zulu

On 13 Apr 2004 08:13:51 GMT, ospam (G. M.
Zimmermann) wrote:

I've tried them and they're OK, but they are very boyant. The float when
rigged with just a hook. If you want to fish below the surface, you have to
add weight and I think adding weight takes away from the action. It might work
well on a c-rig or a drop shot, but I haven't tried it that way.
The new version, called Z-too, is salt impregnated and is supposed to have a
slow sink rate. This might be a better bait.

-Zimmy

Hi Zimmy and the group, I tried the new salt impregnated zero (fat
worm) version but it does not hold up well. It's back to Senkos for
me.

I have also used the zulu in 3x without the salt impregnation, very
tough. Will keep using the zulu when I need to keep it on the surface.

Later, DC

--
Dale Colemam