Old April 14th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Charles B. Summers

Default Stike King's 3X Zulu

I can see it now... me pulling my Secret Weapon Triton to Percy Priest Lake
in my new Secret Weapon Chevy Tahoe, with a new Secret Weapon Green Goddess
tied onto one of our Secret Weapon Custom Rods, a new Secret Weapon fishing
shirt, a new Secret Weapon fishing hat, new Secret Weapon decals.

I'll arrive at the lake to greet my fans and sign autographs, take pictures
of me kissing babies, turning down offers to run as the next mayor of
Nashville, and watching as my roadies load my Secret Weapon Triton model
tacklebox into the cool clear waters of J. Percy Priest Lake.

Ok Bob... this is where I'm having a little trouble. I'm suppose to catch
fish in this lake? and in front of an audience??? Maybe we better move this
thing over to one of those little lakes that Bill Dance fishes. Whatcha
think?

--
Charles Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message
om...
Always keep in mind that Grigsby's show is an unabashed thirty minute

Strike
King infomercial, so accept what you see with a grain of salt. When we at
SWL put on unabashed thirty minute infomercials, forget the salt and just
buy, buy, buy...

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)

"Bucket Mouth" wrote in message
Anbody ever use these? I saw Shaw Grigsby fishing them, and they just
looked awesome.

They kinda have the same idea as Slug-Gos, but the movement on them seem
even more enticing to me...and I'm not even a fish! ;-)