Old May 23rd, 2008, 02:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Larry L

Default running off to run off

I'm still sitting around in California, over a week after my originally
intended arrival in Montahoming.

This year is progressing at least two weeks behind 'average' and run off is
more like 'flood off.' But, I can't take it any longer, and will head
out of here early Sunday morning.

If nothing else I can play tourist in YNP, and go animal viewing.
Grizzlies are been seen in large quantity this year in places they aren't
too common.

I'm taking my stillwater rod, lines, and flies as that may be the only
fishing game in town for a while ( ice is still on some lakes, at that ).

I just thought I'd wish all the good people ( you know if you qualify ... or
not ;-) at ROFF an excellent fishin' season on my way out the door.

Larry L