Old July 25th, 2011, 02:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

Default Sinclair night July 2011

Idle speed only would eliminate night tournaments here - lakes are way
too big and too many boats in them. We had 8 boats in our club
tournament, another weekly tournament had about 30. Marina cove would
get real crowded. Game Wardens do enforce reckless driving - going too
fast for conditions. But they don't patrol a lot at night. Most of
the problems are caused by idiots out there without running lights -
two guys were killed in a jon boat here last summer, they were in the
middle of the lake, hundreds of yards from the bank on either side,
with no lights at all on a very dark night. You can't fix stupid, but
I guess you can end it.

I threw a black spinnerbait some but no hits,. Where I got hit there
are a lot of shoreline lights so the water is lit some, even tho they
don't shine in the water. I use a white/silver combo there.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com