Old January 14th, 2009, 10:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

Default not feeling good about this one.....

On Jan 14, 6:30*am, wrote:

For once I agree with you. This is an honesty issue, not a partisan
issue.

Come on guys we are not talking complex tax **** here. Anyone who does
some work or all work as a "self-employed" person has more than ample
notice that they pay both the employee AND the employer's share. Its
not some complex detail of international employment Riverman, give us
a break. And if a person does not look at every line of their return,
whether self or other prepped, they are a fool, an asshole or just
sloppy with their finances. In any case, I wouldn't want such a person
on the govt payroll making important financial decisions for the
country..

He, and lots of other "master of the universe" types think this law
and the ones on domestic help do not apply to them. ie what he did is
a common scam, and IF he had his returns prepped by someone else they
would have caught it for sure, because you do not want to get on the
IRS list of a-hole preparers.

**** him, toss him out of the boat. It will serve as a notice to more
of these schemers.

Dave