Old August 10th, 2005, 08:08 AM
Vittorix

Bill McKee wrote:

I inflate each time I tube.

I think I'll do so too, my best place downtown house is very small )

The wal-mart pump will also suck the air
out.

so, this will result in more stress. I'll bought the Creek one.

If I fish local, I use the shop vac to inflate and I just throw
it in the back of the truck.

that's a good idea.
I'll buy an adapter for gas station air pump.

I go on long trips with the camper and or boat, I inflate when I get
to the water. Just plug the pump in and in less than 5 minutes the
tube is ready to go.

and I got the pump.
pratically I'm following all your suggestions, thanks.
infact, I just ordered from the web site:

ODC 420 Outdoor Discovery Craft
$159.99

Creek Company Patch Kit
$5.00

Lightweight Fins (they're on sale and they look nice)
$24.99

ODC Pump (double action)
$29.99

Water Bottle Holder
$4.99

Pack Straps (to transport)
$9.99

Air Daddy (air adaptor)
$5.99

and I imagine to go to a gas station or a fish store.
now I've just to buy waders (that's a pity I've all my scuba gears in
Italy) and wait few days!!!

--
ciao
Vittorix