Old August 11th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Frank Reid

Have you noticed any particular benefit to deflating your float tube every
time? I don't float tube, but my dad has a nice canvas covered float tube
with pockets, etc... He bought it at a sporting good show...15-20 years
ago
maybe. It has never been deflated since he got it. Seems to be ok. I
think he has only used it five or six times, but...

Rubberized products, like float tube and pontoon boat bladders, are best
store partially inflated. At least enough that there is no crease in the
bladder. This will promote a much longer life.

--
Frank Reid
Euthanize to respond