Old April 17th, 2012, 04:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

Default Flint River April, 2012 tournament

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 04:54:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Glad to see you are still out there fishing tournaments. Even though we have had one of the warmest winters and springs ever I haven't gotten out yet. Just had my second shoulder surgery and am doing rehab now. I'll probably have to start out with something a little easier on my body like crappie fishing but hopefully it won't be to long before I can chase the bass again. Good luck on your future tournaments. It's always good to be able to read about them.

Gary

The doc said I have a torn rotator cuff. Wanted to know when to
schedule surgery...Not gonna happen. I can fish and ride the Harley
with it so I'm just gonna let it go!
Hope ya heal fast!

Dan