Old April 17th, 2012, 07:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe[_2_]

Default Flint River April, 2012 tournament

wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 04:54:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Glad to see you are still out there fishing tournaments. Even though we
have had one of the warmest winters and springs ever I haven't gotten out
yet. Just had my second shoulder surgery and am doing rehab now. I'll
probably have to start out with something a little easier on my body like
crappie fishing but hopefully it won't be to long before I can chase the
bass again. Good luck on your future tournaments. It's always good to be
able to read about them.

Gary

The doc said I have a torn rotator cuff. Wanted to know when to
schedule surgery...Not gonna happen. I can fish and ride the Harley
with it so I'm just gonna let it go!
Hope ya heal fast!

Dan

Two of my fishing buddies have had rotator cuff surgery. One on both arms.
Both say they feel and fish much better now. Ask around, and check out what
people say about your surgeon. From what I hear one who has a really good
rep and specializes in sports medicine is the way to go for this. NOT a
plastic surgeon.