Old August 23rd, 2008, 03:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,aus.sport.fishing,alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Rodney Long

Default Trout fishing in Adelaide Hills - advice?

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
riverman wrote:
Rodney Long wrote:
http://ezknot.com/panfishworm.wmv

Wow, that is the most natural looking......uh.....thing......I ever
saw. What's it supposed to be?

It is a new "way" to fish, I'm the guy who invented it, it's called the
Wiggle rig, and there is no rig anywhere in the world that can make a
worm look more real, or minnow lure, while I'm at it

It's SPAM is what it is. Rodney Long is a longstanding serial SPAMmer
of Usenet fishing groups.

A question was asked, I showed them what would work, IT IS NOT SPAM, Ken
you need to read Usenet rules, and not make up your own. If someone else
besides me had made the post, you would have said nothing.

The only thing I posted was a video, not even where it could be bought
or even what it was called

I have never SPAMMED anyone, anywhere, according to the rules of the
internet, I alway post on topic, I use my "real" email address, and I
don't multiple post. My ISP has told me none of my post were spam, as
they have received a couple of complaints by people who don't understand
the rules, they read every post I have made to news groups to
investigate this

I am the world's leading expert on fishing this technique, but to let
you know, there are now over 50,000 other fishermen who use it,
including most of the big names in fishing, None of these have the time
on the water using it I have. SO I share this experience, too bad people
like you have run off other experts using "their" lures or their rigs
from the internet news groups

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control