Old March 13th, 2007, 08:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Charlie Choc

Default Anhinga C&K (smaller photo)

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:35:34 -0600, Willi wrote:

It was cool fishing from a kayak with alligators swimming around. A
little intimidating at first, but we got used to it pretty quick. The
ones you have to watch out for are the ones that people feed. Feeding
chickens to wild alligators seemed like a relatively common (and stupid)
thing to do. I caught a number of different Cichlids like the ones I
used to keep in my aquarium. I also caught some Tilapia. There was one
spot I was fishing where it was like bluegill fishing, one on almost
every cast.

Yeah, next time I'm bringing some bass and bream flies as well as all the
sal****er ones we had. The bass did seem to like the Deceiver, though.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com