Old December 10th, 2003, 04:06 PM
Wolfgang

Default Bend Over, USA

"Stan Gula" wrote in message
Heavy snippage:

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:21:42 GMT, Frank Church wrote:

I just counted 86 alt.politics on my newsserver..

Greg Pavlov wrote:
Gee, Frank, I just counted about 400 comp. groups
on *my* server,

Tim J. wrote:
Sorry to step on any toes here, but I see the discussion of
personal matters involving the roffian family (as dysfunctional
as it is) to be a very different than a political post. YMMV.

Wolfgang wrote:
Perhaps, but as you note, opinions do vary. Meanwhile, ANY
contribution to a political thread can be seen as a political
statement in its own right.....even one decrying political

statements.
Moreover, "...this small vocal core of angry lefties" can hardly

be
viewed as apolitical by any reasonable standard.

I'l take political posts over ad hominem attacks and ****ing

contests any
day.

After some five years of participation in this forum, I am STILL
unclear about just who it is that forces people to read **** that they
don't want to.

Wolfgang