Old April 9th, 2007, 10:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fishking

Default Frog Baits OT

Here are a few other shots

"Fishking" wrote in message
Thanks. Did them this morning. We have been going back and forth if we
wanted to make frogs or not, the problem was without an injection machine,
you could only get flat bottom frogs. We now have two piece molds that
make
these and include a hook slot on top. Easy to pour. Now I have to go fish
some. These rig up real nice with a 3/0 texposer and they float!!!
"Rodney Long" wrote in message
Fishking wrote:
DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	frog one.JPG
Views:	605