Old September 13th, 2007, 11:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

Default Disaster and partial compensation

You may have noticed that I did not provide any links to Google or
anywhere else. This is because there are hundreds of thousands of
them. All saying much the same thing. No responsible and conservation
minded angler in full possession of his senses, and the knowledge of
what he is fishing for, how it was obtained and treated, quite apart
form the side-effects of eating such heavily chemically treated filth,
would even contemplate "angling" for such.

But doubtless you were already aware of all that Kenneth my old fruit?

MC