Old April 15th, 2007, 10:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jerry Barton

Default nc bass fishing

I'd really love to be there with my tackle, but as I wrote Charlie Choc, I'd
want my camera equip. also. You've sure delighted me with some of your
shots. How far are you from Durham, I use to live about 45 miles from there
in Henderson?
--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

"jeff" wrote in message
Fishking wrote:
you throwing frogs in them pads there? That looks awesome!! PS. Ohio bass
fishing sucks where I am.

we fished frogs for a while. caught a big bowfin and lost one nice bass on
a mann's hard nose frog. jim had a frogzilla thing, but only had one bite.
plastic worms and baby bass were the most productive. yesterday was the
leading edge of a storm front that came through nc last night and
today...not much topwater action, but plenty under the surface...probably
caught 30 between us, all released. but, the big frogs were making a
ruckus.

april/may in nc is a time of year when everything is happening in the
freshwater and salt. hard to stay at work...