Old April 16th, 2007, 12:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default nc bass fishing

Jerry Barton wrote:
I'd really love to be there with my tackle, but as I wrote Charlie Choc, I'd
want my camera equip. also. You've sure delighted me with some of your
shots. How far are you from Durham, I use to live about 45 miles from there
in Henderson?
--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

i'm in greenville...about 90 minutes due east of durham, and hyde county
is 90 minutes east of me. glad to know you've enjoyed some of the
photos...a good photographer would do much better at capturing the true,
simple beauty of the places though.