Old October 8th, 2003, 05:43 PM
alwayfishking

Default Fishing the Spawn. Ethical or Not?

I thought the rule in P.A was you were not allowed more than 1 cast to a
spawning bass, not that it could really be enforced
"G. M. Zimmermann" wrote in message
To me, its pretty much a moot point. In my home state of Pa., bass season

is
closed from april to june. Bass caught must be immeadiately released. No
tournaments are permitted until bass season opens in mid-june. It is also
illegal to cast to a bass on a visble nest so basicly, if you can see the

bass
gaurding a nest or in the act of spawning, its illegal to fish for

him/them.

-Zimmy