Old July 14th, 2011, 11:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Default Extra flies

On 2011-07-13 21:26:26 -0400, Injun Joe said:

With knees- back- eyes-etc getting old I am about over climbing N.C
mountain streams fishing for brookies'
So I find myself with lots of professional tied new flies [ that
have never touch water ] that my wife does not want.
Is anyone running a junior program or free school for beginners that
could use 3 or 4 hundred assorted dries- nymphs-etc in assorted
fliy boxes for you to sort out and use ?
Joe the Elder--used to be Indian Joe

"Healing Waters", a fly fishing program for wounded vets, will be held
next June at Lakewood. I am sure they could use some flies. All
equipment is being given by volunteers.

Dave