Old July 15th, 2011, 02:16 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Extra flies

On 2011-07-13 21:26:26 -0400, Injun Joe said:

With knees- back- eyes-etc getting old *I am about over climbing *N..C
mountain streams *fishing for brookies'
So I find myself with *lots of *professional tied new flies [ that
have never touch water ] *that my wife does not want.
Is anyone running a junior program or free school for beginners that
could use 3 or 4 hundred * assorted dries- nymphs-etc *in *assorted
fliy boxes for you to sort out *and use ?
Joe the Elder--used to be *Indian Joe

"Healing Waters", a fly fishing program for wounded vets, will be held
next June at Lakewood. *I am sure they could use some flies. *All
equipment is being given by volunteers.

Dave

Hm.....

There are worse solutions to the existential dilemma than torturing
fish.

i guess

g.
who supposes so.