Old April 9th, 2006, 10:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Tourney results

Thanks for the good report, Sandon.

When I lived on Hopatcong a few years back, I could tell it would make a
good spinnerbait lake, but that was years before I met Rickard and his
Secret Weapons. I'm glad to read that Barry cashed in. Too bad he wasn't in
the ABA Special Ops program; that win would have netted him a $50 tackle
pack plus a shot at the April $500 drawing.

Joe

"Sandon L. Joren" wrote in message
snip:He caught all of his fish on a birthday present I gave him last year.
Right out of the package white and chartreuse SECRET WEAPON SPINNER BAIT.
snip: