Old May 30th, 2008, 03:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chicago Paddling-Fishing

Default Geneva IL???

QUAKEnSHAKE wrote:
Longshot here but Ill ask.

Any small local lakes/ponds in the area of Geneva IL? Oh within 5 miles
or so.

The St Croix rod Ive been wanting is in stock at the Gander Mountain
there on Randall Rd. I thought while Im over there to try a place if
there are any.
Thanks

Are you near Jerico or Spring Lake?

http://www.chicagopaddling.org has a map and you can click on blue bodies to
find info on the lake or river. There is also an option to just list lakes
covered by county.

http://www.chicagofishing.org is a list of lakes that you can sort based on
criteria such a fish species... it lists counties next to the lake name but
it's in alphabetical order.

I don't get out that way often, although 2 of my kids attend college out in
DeKalb now so I probably should be out that way more often...

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page