Old December 11th, 2008, 05:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default 911

asadi wrote:
....Okay, we are never going to really know what happened to Kennedy....and
I'm ready the latest book by Bugliosi...and I have been cruising around
trying to get information on the World trade center collapses and building
7.

To say that the collapses and how they occurred were 'drilled' into us as a
part of our training is putting it mildly....I have tried to approach it
objectively and to be honest....I no longer believe what I was told..

Anybody got bourbon and a campfire?

john

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c