Old December 11th, 2008, 02:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

Default 911

On Dec 11, 6:58*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 01:00:59 -0800 (PST), riverman

wrote:
The whole thing fell apart for me when it was reported that someone
found the passport of one of the hijackers lying in the street near
Ground Zero a few days later.

Never heard that one. * Urban Myth?

I know I saw two airliners smash into both towers and the resulting
explosions. *There will always be conspiracy nuts.

Dave

No, actually. Like I said, my BS meter pegged when I heard that,
especially after seeing the video of the TONS of paperwork blowing all
around Ground Zero once the building collapsed. And with all that ash,
garbage and rubble...not to mention the incredibly small footprint of
open street compared to rooftops, etc, in NY, the odds of finding one
of the hijackers' passports was, well, pretty much astronomically
small. The 'official story' is that it was found before the collapse,
but strangely enough, not one other shred of paperwork from the plane
was ever found. The 'tiny footprint' aspect remains.

If you are into source documents, its mentioned almost as an aside on
the bottom of page 1 of the Congressional investigation into 911
http://tinyurl.com/6ayobr but explained in more detail on many news
sites. Wikipedia also makes mention of it, as well as the associated
skepticism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satam_al-Suqami

I'm not doubting that the planes hit the WTC, but I have no assurance
that the 'official line' is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but
the truth.

--riverman