Old December 11th, 2008, 04:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

Default 911

There are conspiracy theorist who blame this on Warren Buffet, AIG, my
company, and a whole host of other folks.
Go to the engineering and construction part of this site
http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/wtc/index.htm for better info on the
collapse.
In short, the heat destroyed the structural integrity of 4 floors.
The weight of the material (floors) on top dropped straight down on
the floors below, exploding them.
Bldg 7 was severely damaged by the fall of the two other towers, lost
structural integrity.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...42.html?page=5
Its like the empty beer bottles in my recycling box last night. No
one had been in the garage for two hours. The box was full, but the
bottles were cooling due to the evening chill. After not being
touched for two days (okay, I'm a slacker and haven't had enough beer
lately), one bottle slid of the others and caused a cascade bringing
about 10 others down with it.
I could blame the bottles rolling across my garage floor on ghosts,
unseen alcoholic black bears or Rush Limbaugh. In all honesty, crap
happens when loose structural integrity and entropy finally takes
over.
Frank Reid