Old March 13th, 2009, 03:02 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Daniel-San

Default Canoecopia

"JR" wrote ...
Daniel-San wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote ...
Anyone else going to Canoecopia in Madison, WI this weekend ? I'll
be there on one day and on a nearby trout stream the other, depending
on the weather.

Not going to Copia, but there's an off (15%) chance that I may hit the
black Earth Saturday. A whole lotta stars have to align, but I hope it
works out.

If you do, post a report. I've always wanted to fish the Black Earth,
just 'cause I love the name, if for no other reason.....

Well, looks like the stars will be out of alignment. I'd hoped to sneak up
for the morning, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to.

I have fished it a bunch of times over the last few years. Great place
during the spring. Gets very overgrown come mid-summer.

-Dan