Old December 10th, 2013, 07:58 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
%

Default What is black, 12 inches long and makes women scream at night?

Checkmate wrote:
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 11:40:57 -0700, % put forth the notion that:

Checkmate wrote:
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts by Checkmate!

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 11:18:18 -0700, % put forth the notion that:

Checkmate wrote:
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts by Checkmate!

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 11:05:53 -0700, % put forth the notion that:

Checkmate wrote:
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts by Checkmate!

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 10:45:40 -0700, % put forth the notion that:

Checkmate wrote:
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate!

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 10:31:58 -0700, % put forth the notion
that:

Checkmate wrote:
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate!

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 10:02:55 -0700, % put forth the notion
that:

Michael Lalonde wrote:
x-no-archive:

As a regular fisherman of Crooked Lake I can attest this
is true.

Michael Lalonde Sudbury Ontario
M&K Mining Int

"Bruce Dollep" wrote in message

One of my canadian ****s after I eat a bunch of northern
pike.

toodles

pike tastes awful

I'll bet pike ****s are even worse.

i'm not sure if pike **** or not i don't think they do

If they eat, I'm pretty sure they do.

no , some fish just secret an ammonia based product and ,
they don't **** as we know it

I've bought shark at the grocery store that smelled like
ammonia. I don't buy it anymore.

its better to go right to the docks and buy that stuff ,
you never know how long its laid around at a market ,
you can buy them still alive off the charter guys

Someone told me it's the thresher sharks that pee through their
skin. Some places sell it as "swordfish".

as a rule of thumb fish that lay eggs don't poop ,
fish that have live babies poop but there are exceptions

Hmmm... I did not know that.

neither did i until i started having my own fish tanks and trying to
breed fish

I used to have aquariums all over the house. I'm thinking about
getting another one. I like sal****er aquariums, but they're too
much trouble.

they aren't that bad to keep now ,
they have this stuff called instant ocean ,
its like a box of splenda and once you get the ph set ,
its all good you just check it and add instant ocean as needed ,
only set back is you need a 35 gallon tank or bigger