Old December 10th, 2013, 11:46 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Default What is black, 12 inches long and makes women scream at night?

"Checkmate" wrote in message

You have to check the nitrate levels all the time, plus you have to
replace some of the water frequently. I had a 29 gallon tank which
worked out pretty well, but I got tired of all the hassles.

Idiot! Nitrate levels are due to decomposing fecal matter from the
critters in the tank. What you need is more snails which clean the
algae off the glass as well as consume the fecal matter.

--
Sir Gregory