Old November 1st, 2010, 10:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default nc

On 10/31/2010 9:53 PM, MrGrey wrote:
Wow! Nice rig.... Looks like you ran out of water mate.... LOL You have
to wait for about 8 hours?
I wish I was there. Looks like a nice beach... Where is that?
MrGrey1

"jeff" wrote in message
On 10/30/2010 7:59 PM, jeff wrote:

thanks... place is shark island, part of the sand shoals off cape
lookout, north carolina. waited about 5-6 hours for return of tides.
got caught fishing on the other side of island when tide drained. it was
still rising when we were able to get off, but after sunset. an
excellent adventure...great beach, all over.