Old December 29th, 2009, 09:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default ROFB Members on Facebook

Hay Bob, it's been a long time since I've had access to the old newsgroup so
I was hoping that you could pass on a little information for me. There seems
to be a lot of people from the old days of ROFB showing up on Facebook, so I've
created a group there called R.O.F.B. hoping that we could hook up there on
occasion.

Would you please make a post on the newsgroup for me asking that anyone with
a Facebook account sign up? It'll be good to get together again with the old
guys.

Thanks,
Charles (The BassPro) Summers
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...2149534&ref=mf