Old November 12th, 2003, 05:34 AM

Default Don't let yer meat loaf

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:55:54 -0500, "Frank Reid"
moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf wrote:

Rice in a meatloaf?? Do you put peanut butter in chili as well??

Well, it might do the same thing as chocolate in the chili. I'll have to
try it.

Never thought of it _in_ chilli. Hmmm. I like to have a cup of hot
chocolate _with_ it, so it makes sense to me.

Rice in meatloaf sounds okay. I've used bread or oatmeal in it.
Bread in meatloaf is what I grew up on, oatmeal is what I started to
use once when we didn't happen to have a loaf of sacrificial bread
around and sometimes still do.
--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli