Old February 11th, 2009, 03:03 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
family-outdoors

Default Truman Lake - Missouri

One of our favorites in the Midwest is Truman Lake in Missouri.
Close to Lake of the Ozarks and little of the craziness. Great
fishing for a multitude of species...largemouth, white bass, hybrids,
crappies, walleye, and catfish. Guide costs were pretty reasonable
the last time we went. Accommodations require a bit of effort but are
available...

We put together a list of guides we knew of:
http://family-outdoors.com/Truman_La...ng_Guides.html

We are working on guide directories for some other areas as well.

family-outdoors.com