Old June 16th, 2010, 04:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mememee

Default Cicada pattern

Mememee wrote in news:a7URn.462167$rq1.415615
@en-nntp-02.dc1.easynews.com:

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in
:

"JT" wrote in message

Just time!

I would however I haven't had time to go out and play on my lake let
alone sit and tie a dozen flies...

Since they are so easy, should I send you my address!? I'll give you
the address I will be leaving for on Friday, they won't be needed
till Sunday morning.

Sorry, I'm too darned busy catching largemouth down here in West
Tennessee to tie up some flies. Besides, we just bought a house and
much of my outdoor gear is still in piles in the middle of the garage.

Yes we know Stevie, everything is secondary to your $pam!

Steve Hubris
Executive $pammer/Editor in $pam
Outdoor$pamtiers Multi-Media $pam LLC
http://www.$pammerOfoutdoorfrontiers.$pam

Forgot to mention, "HI Georgie Poo!" (LOL)