Old November 23rd, 2005, 03:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default BASS vs Federation

Joe, how did Fralick earn that honor?

Warren

"Joe Z" wrote in message

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

"go-bassn" wrote in message
This is an opportunity for some enterprising individual(s) to purchase

the
Federation & do things right. Wish I had that kinda cash...

Warren

I don't know Warren. I figured there were only really two benefits to the
Federation. To create a larger local tournament venue, and to provide a
back door into BASS competition.

What would they do? Create their own "BASS"? Personally I would prefer

see the various state Federations all unite and hold back membership
payments until these issues are settled. By uniformly refusing to pay

until
all issues are settled it would place BASS in the position of trying other
ways to deal with its cash flow issues. Right now they are gambling that

if
most of the Federations pay up it will leave the others in the position of
also paying up or being left out.

The only real part of it that bothers me is that they would disqualify
anglers who have already qualified. Not cool. Actually pretty chicken
s**t in my opinion.

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

I agree Bob. I feel real bad for South Dakotan Jaimie Fralick who is
supposed to have the Federation Live The Dream free pass to fish the

Elites
this year. If this cluster %$^^^ ruins it for him that would be a damn
shame! Joe Z.