Old December 29th, 2009, 02:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
family-outdoors

Default Kill File in Google Reader? and Message to Beancounter

Is there a way...any way...to restrict content in Google Reader?
Because I am too dumb to figure out why no mail reader can download
messages on my computer, I cannot use any of the traditional kill file
methods. I am truly tired of seeing some of the crap on here but
acknowledge their right to post it. On Google Reader if beancounter
calls Obama a C_ _ t in the subject header and I open it with my kids
around it's not cool.

Paul