Old April 13th, 2010, 11:38 PM posted to alt.flyfishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
news-server.bigpond.net.au[_2_]

Default Invitation to Join the Fishing Buddy Network

Hi guys & Girls
This is an invitation to the"flyfishing "group please
come to the link below I think we may be a alternative with lots of
benifits. I am a Sal****er Flyman and will give you an area for your group.
Reards Steve

Hi Guys,

It might be time to move on to a brand new better space baby.

I welcome all of you to the new google group "flyfishing" which is
born of the same spirit of this group....but with pictures!!!! 8)

Please, play this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVX64woxu5k

Then come on over and check out the inaugural post "3 Flies a Day and
The Current Tray"
http://groups.google.com/group/altflyfishing

Your pal,

Halfordian Golfer