Old December 20th, 2007, 09:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_16_]

Default Grey Fox Variant

bigduhon;101997 Wrote:
What's playing in the background? Song/Artist?

When I tie I generally listen to some Cajun music. Sorta makes me tie
faster.... Lee Benoit is my favorite.

The two from youtube are not some of his faster songs...

8p9HiWCmOyA

DMTcNEpx7n8 in this one see if you can see Mr.
& Mrs. Corndog dancing...

My collection has disappeared into a couple of University's dorms... my
girls take them and they become a cult favorite. Now when I am in New
Orleans.. I buy 4 of each CD.

As always, enjoy....

AK Skim

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
*(Former RSN) Chairman of Don't Sign A-Rod Committee*