Old April 9th, 2007, 02:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default nc easter bass fishing

"Charlie Choc" wrote in message
On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 20:09:06 -0400, jeff
wrote:

bring your kayak up and i'll point you in his direction. you measure
him. g

Willi and I saw a bunch in the Everglades, and you did have to watch where
you
were walking (and paddling). They said the only reported 'incident' in the
park
was when a kid hit one on a bike. Here's a 'close up of one. ;-)
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com

That's a cool picture. The last time I fished a tournament in Florida on
Lake Okeechobee, I had a 7 footer eat my Zoom SuperFluke. I was using a
flipping stick with 50 lb. PowerPro line and managed to get it up to the
boat three times before it broke off! I don't know what I was going to do
with it at the side of the boat, because I certainly wasn't going to try to
get my fifty cent lure back!

But they sure do fight good! :-)
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers