Old September 24th, 2007, 05:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default TR: 11 Point River

Frank Reid wrote:
Forty,
Saw what you wrote about this water. Looks like things have
drastically changed since you were there last year.

I fished it at a very bad time. It was so bad the guide called
me at home minutes after I had already left to tell me not to
bother to make the drive. When I got there he left it up to me
to cancel with no penalty or go fishing with the water *way* too
high. I caught fish anyway but you talk about seeing fish in 10ft
of water and we couldn't see 10 inches it was so muddy.

Lookin' forward to reading the unabridged TR. Did you catch any
on dry flies ?

--
Ken Fortenberry