Old September 24th, 2007, 10:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Default TR: 11 Point River

By the way, I WILL be back so if you would like to float it next year,
give me a hollar.

Sure, I'd be up for fishing it when it wasn't blown out.
Keep me in the loop next year when you're planning dates.

--
Ken Fortenberry

I just want to watch you paddle a canoe with a 7-iron. :-)
By the way, most of the older stockies fought like brownies (i.e. not
a lot of jumping, as you mentioned in your previous report on the
river). This reminded me of something, there is a petition going
round down there to stock brownies in the river. At first blush, it
sounds like a bad idea. Then again, looking at the slow moving
"froggy water" in many parts of the river and the high levels of
crawfish, brownies would compliment the rainbows. It may be a good
thing.
Frank Reid