Old September 15th, 2009, 01:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

Default Tennessee Tourney

"DanD" wrote in message
news
Sounds like a good day fishing::::

So have any of those southern guys told you the difference between a
Yankee
and A Dammed Yankee yet???

You know Steve you are now one of those Dammed Yankee's, you moved south.

A Yankee just goes to visit::::
Keep us up to date on the nicer weather, the trees are already changing
he:::

Oh, I was told the difference a long time ago. But I don't have anything to
worry about. I have been told that I'm not a Damned Yankee, but that I'm a
Misplaced Rebel! There's a huge difference. Besides, locals are only
locals through an accident of birth, I'm here consciously! And while I
might not have been born in Tennessee, I got here as quick as I could!
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief