Old May 17th, 2006, 05:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Frog Fanny ...sub

Larry L wrote:
Some time ago we had a discussion of substitutes for "Frog's Fanny"
I've tried several that were mentioned and then somewhere stumbled onto
these people

All normal disclaimers .... I have no ties to the business

I have used this refill powder for over one full season and am 100% pleased
( it IS a bit of a bitch to get into the old FF bottle and I got a tiny
funnel just to do so ). I buy it 5 bottles at a time.

http://www.kumaflyfishing.com/

So you go though a lot of Cab-o-Sil, Larry?