Old February 26th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Joe Haubenreich" rofbmail (at) secretweaponlures (dot) com wrote in
message ...
This Sunday on OLN (8:30 EST / 7:30 CST), the question of whether I can
actually catch a fish, or merely hold others' fish up for a camera, may be
settled once and for all. One never knows what will come out of the
Fishing
University editing room. Here is one possible outcome:

I'm sure you held your own and did a fine job. We get OLN and hopefully
I'll be able to watch, but I'll be on duty at the firehouse, so it all
depends on how busy we are.

But fishing on tv is different than in real life, isn't it?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com