Old March 1st, 2005, 03:26 AM
Joe Haubenreich

Thanks, Joe. I learned a lot, that's for sure, and I'm glad others did as
well.

Joe
____________
"BassAkwards" wrote in message
oups.com...
Joe Haubenreich (at dot) wrote:
This Sunday on OLN (8:30 EST / 7:30 CST), the question of whether I

can
actually catch a fish, or merely hold others' fish up for a camera,

may be
settled once and for all. One never knows what will come out of the

Fishing
University editing room.

snipped by JoeD

Joe,
I had the opportunity to watch the show this past Saturday. It was both
informative and educational. As I'm not the most proficient Spinner
Bait angler on the water, I was able to pick up some practical tips.
Thanks for the lesson.

I hope your business benefits from the excellent exposure, as you and
your team really deserve it.

JoeD